By John Maxwell
– Attitude can make or break you
– Talent is not enough
– Rotten attitudes ruin teams
– Attitude has the power to lift up or tear down the team.
– Attitudes are contagious
– How a person is will be detectable in how a person acts.
– Our attitude can turn problems into blessings.
– The right attitude, a positive perspective in life, will give you an edge on life.
– A poor attitude will take you places you don’t want to go
– We have all been dealt a hand of cards called life and it’s up to us on how we play those cards. A good attitude will make a great difference.
– It is never too late to change your attitude towards life.
– We are either the masters or the victims of our attitudes.
– Who we are today is a result of the choices that we made yesterday. Who we will be tomorrow is a result of the choices that we make today.
– Anyone can change their attitude at any moment. Attitudes are not permanent, you can change them if you decide to.
– To change your attitude, evaluate your present attitude. You can only change things when you honestly identify what your current attitude is.
– Remember that the choice to change is the one decision that must take place and only you can make it.
– Eliminate certain words from your vocabulary: I can’t, if, doubt, i’m afraid, I don’t have time, it’s impossible, etc.
– Make the following words a part of your vocabulary: I can, I will, expect, I am confident, I do believe, etc.
– Attitude is nothing more than a habit of thought.
– Find the good in every bad experience – there’s always something to learn.
– Adversity does not have to give you a bad attitude. Adversity can help you grow, see other viewpoints, mature, and teach you many things.
– To have the right attitude, you have to learn to deal positively with failure.
– Attitude will determine how far you can go on the success journey.
– Your potential has room to grow. No matter what your age is or situation, you can always improve.