by Brian Tracy
– It doesn’t matter if you are poor or rich, where you are from or the color of your skin, there’s a law of nature that teaches you will get out what you put in. Work hard, be smart and remember that what you put in is what you will get out.
– Success lies within you choosing to purposefully think on only what you want to be good at and do.
– Many people have an undisciplined life or unorganized thoughts instead of thinking on the one thing that they want in life.
– Your job in life is to be the conductor of your own symphony, harmonizing all your thoughts according to your choosing.
– If you wish to reap a harvest in a different area, then you must plant different seeds.
– What you get is not necessarily what you want, but it is what you expect.
– What happens to you many times is a reflection of what is happening inside of you.
– You’re only limitation is your desire, how bad do you want it.
– A wish is a goal without any energy behind it.
– If you look back in your life, you will realize that almost everything good that you have accomplished was preceded by difficulties in hard times.
– The character trait of successful people is that they look at setbacks as lessons instead of failures. Failure is not in their dictionary, they are learning experiences.
– Set time aside for solitude in your life. Time when you turn everything off and do nothing more than think or sit in silence.
– More people lose jobs by not knowing how to get along with people than they do for not knowing how to do something. Learn to be a people person.
– Praise people – specifically, immediately and often.
– Whatever you praise will likely be repeated.
– People will work harder for more money, but they will do almost anything to get praise.
– Everyone has accomplished something that is worthy of your admiration. Your job is to find it and point it out to that person.