50 Self-Help Classics
by Tom Butler-Bowdon
(I do not think this was that great of a book, especially for getting the 50 different view points. Nevertheless here are a few of the better thoughts from it).
– You can alter your life by altering your attitude.
– Anyone can get a job, but do you have a purpose?
– Noble thoughts make a noble person and negative thoughts make a miserable person.
– A person is what he thinks about all day long.
– You could change your world by changing your mind.
– We may have to undo video of the things that we learned up to now in life.
– Don’t sweat the small stuff. Most of the things that we worry about at no impact it will not be remembered by this time next year.
– If we try to get friends only for what we can get out of them, that is not true friendship.
– The ability to handle people well is more important than other abilities.
– People skills can and should be learned.
– If you want to be blessed, blessed other people.