The Power of Attitude
by Mac Anderson
– Attitude is everything.
– Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.
– Your happiness and success is determined by your attitude and that affects both you and everyone around you.
– Attitudes are contagious and we have to ask if we want our attitude shared with others.
– The only thing that stands between someone and their dreams is the will to try and the faith to see it through.
– You become what you think about
– First we make our attitudes and then our attitudes make us – Dennis Waitley
– If we choose to think positive thoughts, we will get positive results; if we choose to think negative thoughts then we will get negative results.
– Smile is a light on your face letting someone know that you are home.
– A positive attitude touches more people than you will know.
– Laugh loud and laugh often. Laughter is to the soul what soap is to the body. It can affect our brain and immune system in multiple ways.
– Decide you will never ever give up.
– Treat all people like humans, it does not matter what position or how much money they have.
– Manage stress before it manages you.
– Exercise will help you with stress. Stress is built up in energy and you must use that somewhere.
– Quiet time to think and meditate will help with stress.
– Anger and bitterness are like a cancer and if you do not treat it, it will put a ceiling on your life that will not let you go any higher.
– Forgiveness is the key that will allows the heavy weight that ties handcuffs to be released.
– You cannot live a life of comparing, it is always seeking more because it will never satisfy you.
– Do not focus on the critical, significant few.
– We should learn to be like a child and not take ourselves so seriously.
– Humility is not an act but an attitude; caring for and thinking more of others than you do yourself.
– The measure of a great man is how he measures a lesser man than himself
– The question is not if you will have fear but how you act when fear comes your way.
– Your imagination is what hold most people back.
– If you were to read 30 minutes every night, you would very quickly become knowledgeable in so many areas.
– Surround yourself with people who love and it will make all the difference in the world to you.
– You become what you think about – Earl Nightingale
– Your success in life is not determined by the failures or setbacks that you face but by how you react to them.
– Whatever does not kill us can make us stronger.
– We cannot change the past or circumstances, but we can have the right attitude.
– Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
– We are in charge of our attitudes.
– Find the right mentor and it will change your life in many positive ways.
– You have to be before you do – don’t just make a living, make a life. You have to love and enjoy what you are doing or you will not be happy.
– One study said that 53% of Americans are not happy with the work they have. You must enjoy what you are doing in order to be happy. You cannot fake passion.
– Finding your reason for being can make you unstoppable.
– Attitudes are truly contagious, so decided today to make your attitude a worthy one to be caught.
– Attitudes are nothing more than thoughts and those thoughts come from habits, so start having the right habits.