The Dude’s Guide to Marriage
by Darren Patrick
– Sin makes us all selfish, but God gives us a way to live both with him and others.
– If we paid as much attention to our wives as we do our phones, we would have a phenomenal marriage.
– One of the greatest problems with marriage is not adultery or “big” sins, but neglect.
– Repeat what the other person said before you respond.
– Unity is better than one victory.
– Learn the “Halt method.” Do not discuss subjects or argue when you are hungry, angry, lonely or tired.
– Almost everything becomes more interesting when we get involved, that definitely applies to marriage.
– Wives need husbands who have the right God sitting on the throne.