By Austin Gardner
You should not go on a trip if the following is true in your life:
- Your personal comfort is a priority for you.
- You are unable to be flexible.
- You do not have a true desire & attitude of service.
- You will not be able to focus on the culture & those around you instead of yourself.
- You are unwilling to submit to the leadership of someone else.
- You are afraid to try new things.
- You do not have a vital growing spiritual life.
You should go on a trip if the following is true in your life:
- You are willing to sacrifice your comfort etc. for the cause of Christ.
- You are going to serve & be a blessing.
- You are not looking for a cheap way to see another country.
- You want to grow in your spiritual life & personal walk with God.
- You want to be a blessing both to the missionary & national Christians.
- You want to get a world vision & see the need to get the gospel around the world.
- You are willing to work with a team attitude.
Missions Trips give you:
- Life Skills
- Ministry Skills
- Builds your Faith
Here to Serve,
General Director of Vision Baptist Missions