Many times on the road I am blessed to meet someone interested in being a future missionary. I will usually give them a book and tell them when they finish the book to let me know and I’ll send them another. The goal is to give them good books that will inspire, inform and flame the fire that God has placed inside of them. I want to give you this list. You may choose to change it up or add something to the list, but I hope this will give you a place to begin.
- The Challenge of Missions by Oswald J. Smith
- Adoniram Judson, Bound for Burma by Janet and Geoff Benge
- Steps to Becoming a Missionary by Brady Van Winkle
- Hudson Taylor’s Spiritual Secret by Dr. and Mrs. Howard Taylor
- Jacob Deshazer, Forgive Your Enemies by Janet Benge
- They Turned the World Upside Down by Jeffrey Bush
- Gladys Aylward, The Adventure of a Lifetime by Janet Benge
- George Mueller, The Guardian of Bristol’s Orphans by Janet Benge
- Brother Andrew, God’s Secret Agent by Janet Benge
- Shadow of the Almighty by Elisabeth Elliot
- Through Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot
- The Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert E. Coleman
You can also request a thirty-one day VBM Devotional (Volume 1, 2 & 3) for free by simply emailing me, or by downloading the Vision Baptist Missions app in the App Store.
Here to Serve,