By Tim Challies
– When we indulge in sexual sins, our actions are saying that we believe the sins are better than our God, that the momentary pleasures are better than God’s blessings and rewards.
– You will never stop looking at porn until you realize that the consequence of the sins so much more horrible than the appeal of the sins.
– Pornography is about self-gratification.
– The external sin of looking at porn is nothing more than the internal sin of the heart.
– We must replace the god on the throne of our life, the unholy practice with a holy practice.
– Do not ignore sin or even fuel it, we must starve it and kill it.
– We must replace lies with truth.