Skip to main content
- Get people from your church to prepare cards and notes to send to your missionary.
- Have special cards and notes sent to the children.
- Have everyone put in a few dollars in each card to make it
very exciting for the children to open
- Adults might send gift cards for iTunes or Amazon in
- Get together some goodies to send to your missionary. Be sure to contact them and make sure that they will not have to pay customs on whatever you send them
- Be prepared to report on your missionary in the missionary presentations for the Goer Sender Coalition
- Make sure that you keep their name in the church bulletin, on the church Facebook page, etc.
- Ever so often set up a display from their country, give out their prayer cards, and get people talking about your missionary
- Figure out ways to make the missionary know that their
family is loved and remembered
- When they come to the church have a gift basket, candy for
the kids, etc.
- Really pray for your missionary
- Pray for their families that they miss very much
- Pray for their health
- Pray for their walk with the Lord
- Pray for their physical and financial needs
- Pray for their emotional needs
- Pray that they will be able to learn the language
- Pray that they will be able to preach clearly and boldly
- Pray that they will be able to over come loneliness
- Pray God will use them
- Pray that they will be able to stand against the devil and all of his traps
- Do nice things for the missionary kids
- Make sure his wife feels loved