How to Re-spark & Keep Chemistry in your Relationship Forever
by Leil Lowndes
- If you’re going to stay together all of your life, you have to have commonalities, or your areas and what you agree that are similar in. Ask your spouse about what it means to be together in their opinion. Find the similarities and quit arguing about the differences.
- Learn to read your partner’s feelings.
- Girls emotions are more linguistic, tied to their tongue and they want to talk about it. A man’s is tied to his physical so he wants to fight or do something about it.
- Studies say that the spark or feeling of spouse’s touch goes away after 18 months to 2 years. So you have to keep the spark growing.
- Learn to touch even when you’re not having sex. Touch is very important.
- Hold hands. Little kisses. Hand on shoulder.
- When you first marry, excitement, passion and chemistry is all working in your favor, but as time goes by you have to work at it.
- You may think there’s no time, but when you were dating or before you got married, you made time for fun – you must do the same now.
- We will spend a lot more on divorce papers than you could ever spend on babysitters, dinners and dates.
- Think of all the fun things that you used to do and make a new bucket list to do now.
- Laughing is another way to say I love you. Laughing with each other expresses joy of being together. When laughing, your body tells your mind that you’re happy and your mate will believe that you are happy to be with him or her.
- Dopamine diminishes as time goes by but your creativity, laughing, touching and enjoying time together can make the dopamine rise.
- Sex works as a fire extinguisher for many problems in marriage.
- Say what your spouse needs to hear – you still love her, she is still beautiful, you need her, etc. Everyone has something they need to hear.
- The author did a search online of “tell me why he doesn’t love me?” and there were 110 million hits, women that were searching info about that. But there was nothing about a man asking why a woman doesn’t love him.