“Go Ye” Means You
By Norman Lewis
- God could have sent angels to evangelize the world. But He did not. He might have broadcast the message from heaven. But He did not. He might have utilized a heavenly TV. But He did not. God chose to send men, men saved from sin, to win other sinners.
- Every Christian must fit into God’s plan or miss life‘s meaning.
- Matthew 28:19–20 uses the word “teach” and “teaching.” “Teach” deals with evangelization and “teaching” deals with edification.
- On with the message, on with the light.
On to the regions still shrouded in night,
On to the nations that never have heard,
On with the life-giving, soul-saving Word.
- It is wonderful to work for God. It is even better to know we are working with God in the task of His choice.
- Christians should be identified with both the person and purpose of Christ.