The Pastor and His Relationship to the Missionary
Excerpt from the book “Missions For The New Millennium” by Dr. Don Wardlaw
1. Are we ready to take the challenge which lies before us?
2. Are we ready to make the changes necessary to keep our missionaries mission ministries going?
3. Are we burdened?
4. Can we face the reality?
5. Is our maturity level high enough?
6. Will the Lord join our efforts?
7. With no long-range plans, what can we expect?
8. Will we continue the same old status quo?
9. What was the faithful missionary’s approach thirty to forty years ago?
10. What is the faithful missionary’s approach today?