Although it is a delight for a church to hear a missionary presentation, sometimes the pastor may want to interview the missionary in front of the church. Interviewing a missionary will allow the church to hear the specific questions that can most benefit them. This list is in no way perfect, just a few that will spark other ideas.
- Tell us how you got saved.
- Tell us why you believe God wanted you to be a missionary.
- Why did you choose that specific country?
- How could we as a church have a part in your ministry?
- What was the strangest experience you have had so far?
- What was the hardest challenge you have faced?
- What is the funniest thing that has happened?
- What is your favorite memory from your time in the country so far?
- How can we be praying for you?