Anatomy of a Missions Church
by Ron Maggard
– Head – Christ is the head of the church.
– Feet – we are the feet to carry the gospel.
– Hand – His hand must be upon us to get anything done.
– Ears – we need to hear from God, have our ears open and be listening.
– Eyes – we must see like our Savior sees. See the great need and have compassion. Double vision. They are sheep without a pastor.
– Heart – we must have a heart like God’s heart. Be tender.
– Knees – prayer is a very vital part of the church and is very much lacking today.
– “The man who mobilizes the Christian church to pray will make the greatest contribution to world evangelization in history.” — Andrew Murray
– “The need is great everywhere but it is still greatest in the regions beyond. May we not forget any of them. May God set our hearts on fire to get the Gospel to the next towns until we have reached the uttermost part of the earth.” — Ron Maggard